Terms & Conditions
· Purchases: When customers confirm an order, they agree to purchase the products in their shopping cart for the price and shipping charges, as applicable. Customers will receive a confirmation of their purchase once full payment was received. Orders will only be processed upon full payment.
· Communications: When customers visit the Pencil Proof website or send emails to Pencil Proof, the customer gives consent to receiving communications from Pencil Proof electronically.
· Copyright: Pencil Proof retains all copyright and related rights to their artworks and images. Any printing or reproduction of artwork and images in any way is strictly prohibited and illegal. The same applies to the website and its contents.
· Governing Law: Pencil Proof operates from South Africa and is therefore governed by South African law.
· Warranty and Liability: All risk and liability arising from a customer using the Pencil Proof website vests with the customer and neither Pencil Proof nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use the Pencil Proof website or the services or content provided from and through the Pencil Proof website, including any harm to your computer from viruses, or damages suffered due to the Pencil Proof website being unavailable for any reason. You are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to Pencil Proof:
· Furthermore the liability of Pencil Proof will not exceed the total amount paid for a product and the customer’s sole remedy is limited to the amount paid for a product.
· Commissioned work: Contact Elma Ferreira on for more information on commissioned work.
· Pencil Proof is committed to providing quality products.
· The colours of images may not be exactly what you see on the screen of various devices, but is true to the colours of the artist’s original. Prints will be printed on canvas and will have a high resolution varying from 1200ppi to 2400ppi, depending on the size ordered. We reserve the right to not evaluate any claim where there is a slight colour and tone differences between what is seen on the website on a device and the image/s received.
· Pencil Proof only provides refunds when the product delivered is not as described on the Pencil Proof Store website and visual proof of print must be provided for evaluation within 24 hours.
· In case of any damages on delivery, contact Pencil Proof immediately via the returns form on the website. A photo of the damage should be sent via email within 24 hours. Also, see Delivery Info.
· Pencil Proof will discuss/negotiate the replacement of damaged products with the customer on its merits and within the Returns and Delivery policy.
· Pencil Proof will not evaluate damage claims or replace damaged products that have not been reported within 7 days of receipt thereof.
· Pencil Proof is not liable for the replacement or refund of products which were damaged after delivery.
· No returns will be accepted based on the fact that you no longer like the product you ordered.
· No shipping charges will be refunded.
When Pencil Proof decides to accept a return for any reason and at their own discretion, the customer is required to package the product/s in the same way as it was received and return it via a trackable method. Packaging, shipping and insurance are at the expense of the customer.